Views:1 Author:YEYANG STONE GROUP. Publish Time: 2020-09-04 Origin:Xiamen Yeyang Stone Group
What are the daily maintenance and ground maintenance of marble floors?
Daily cleaning of marble floors
1. Under normal circumstances, the marble surface must be cleaned with a mop for semi-dry and wet mopping (the dust pushing hood needs to be sprayed with ground dust removal liquid), and then pushing the dust from the inside to the outside. The main cleaning job of the marble floor is to push dust.
2. For particularly dirty places, use water to add an appropriate amount of neutral detergent to adjust evenly and clean them to keep the stone surface free of stains.
3. Local water stains and ordinary dirt on the ground should be removed immediately and can be wiped clean with a moist or rag.
4. Local stains, such as colored stains such as ink, chewing gum, and color paste, must be removed immediately, and a clean moist towel should be used to press the stain on the stain, and the towel should be patted to absorb the dirt. After repeating it several times, you can use another wet towel to press a heavy object and stay on it for a longer period of time, so that the dirt can be absorbed better.
5. When mopping the floor, do not use acidic or alkaline cleaners to clean the floor to avoid damage. A special neutral detergent should be used, and the mop must be wrung dry before mopping; you can also use a scrubber with a white nylon pad and a neutral detergent to scrub the floor and use a water absorber to absorb the moisture in time.
6. In winter, in order to facilitate the cleaning work and the cleaning effect, it is recommended to place absorbent floor mats at the entrance and exit. The cleaners should also be prepared to clean dirt and sewage at any time, and the floor should also be cleaned once a week with a floor scrubber.
Regular maintenance of marble floors
1. Three months after the first full-scale wax surface treatment of the marble floor, the local abrasion should be waxed and polished to extend the life of the wax surface.
2. It is recommended that units with conditions on the marble waxed floor be polished, sprayed, and maintained at the entrance and exit every night.
3. 8-10 months after the first full-scale waxing treatment of the marble floor, it is recommended to wax or re-wax after the overall cleaning.