Views:46 Author: Xiamen Yeyang Stone Group Publish Time: 2020-08-26 Origin: Xiamen Yeyang Stone Group
Quartz kitchen worktops | Maintenance and cleaning methods
Kitchen cabinet countertops are used the most frequently in life, so they need regular maintenance. The quartz stone countertops are the same. Why can some families still be as clean as new after 10 years, and some families will be "overshadowed", cracked, cracked, etc. in less than 2 years? In addition to quality factors, to a large extent Related to daily maintenance.
Quartz stone cabinet countertop maintenance precautions:
1. The kitchen must be ventilated and dry; in order to avoid local overheating and cracking of the countertop, please do not put hot pots, irons, electric stoves, and other high-temperature utensils directly on the countertop for a long time. It is recommended to use pot pads with good heat insulation.
2. In order to make the quartz stone countertops look like new for a long time, if the countertops are splashed with oil stains, soy sauce stains, rust, and other stains, please clean them up in time to avoid stains remaining on the countertops for a long time.
3. Do not use heavy objects or sharp objects to hit the countertop, especially on weak parts such as stoves and basins.
Quartz stone cabinet countertop cleaning method: Usually, the quartz stone cabinet countertop should be cleaned with water after use, and then wipe the countertop with a dry cloth. For serious stains, use cleaners such as ‘Bi Lizhu’.
1. For hard dirt, such as glue, nail polish, paint, etc. adhering to the countertop, you can use a blade to remove it;
2. For the stains (rust, soy sauce, ink) that stay on the table for a long time, you can use a damp cloth to wipe the surface stains, then use soap or detergent to evenly spread, and then wipe back and forth with a rag until the stain is removed, and then use clean water Clean and wipe dry.
3. If the stains staying on the countertop for a long time cannot be removed by the above methods, you can find a professional stone repairer to clean it up.