You are here: Home » China Stone Products » Mosaic » Medallion » Marble Stone Mosaic Medallion/Waterject for Flooring (YQZ-M)

Stone Products Wholesale

Share to:

Marble Stone Mosaic Medallion/Waterject for Flooring (YQZ-M)

Quantity:
  • Yeyang
  • YQZ-M

Basic Info.

Model NO.:Medallion-02
 
Type:Integrated Material Table
Material:Marble
 
Surface Finishing:Polished
Color:Yellow
 
Usage:Kitchen
Load-Bearing:Heavy
 
Edging:Bullnose
Function:Multi-Function
 
Quality:Control by Our Experienced QC Team
Service 1:Welcome Specified Size and Surface Finish
 
Service 2:Supply Photos of Product and Loading
Delivery Time:Within 15 Days When Order Confirmed
 
Business Type:Manufacturer
Export Markets:Global

Additional Info.

Packing:Seaworthy Wooden Bundles/Crates
Standard:SGS, CE, High Export Standard
 
Origin:Xaimen, China
HS Code:68029390
 
Production Capacity:3000 PCS Per Month

Product Description

Marble Stone Mosaic Medallion/Waterjet for Flooring

Common size is: Diameter=2000mm or 2500mm.

We supply marble Medallion / mosaic medallion for your projects with good price

1) Name: Natural Stone Waterjet cutting Medallion Inlay Stone Mosaic Pattern

2) Material: Marble,Granite, Limestone, Travertine etc.

3) Pattern Size: 80x80cm, 100x100cm, 120x120cm, 160x160cm etc.
    Border Line Size: 15x60cm,  18x60cm etc.
    Round Diameter: 60/80/100/120cm etc,
    Thickness: 10mm, 12mm, 20mm etc.
   *  Designing by customized are welcome.

4) Package: strong wooden crates by foam plastic covering.

5) Delivery: within 25 days after order confirmed

6) Payment: 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. or L/ C at sight

We also supply special size like round, diameter could be from 600mm to 2000mm. various designs for option.

Fantastic used for decoration or wall cladding.

In addition, we can also supply you other granite products such as wall stone, lintel, keystone, pier caps, chimney caps, quoins, string course, coppings, countertops, slabs, tiles, tombstones, kerbstones, cube stones, etc.


price  /payment terms FOB price Negotiable
payment terms T/T,D/P,L/C
Service supply photos of quality checking and container loading
sample free sample with container loading for regular clients,free sample with freight collected for new clients
Fast shipment more stock products are available
our advantage lowest prices,Guaranteed quality,Fast delivery and friendly customer service

Feedback
OUR WEBSITE:

​QUESTION? LET US HELP.

Simple choose a support option from the icons below:​
       
      

News Letter

帮助

GoogleAnalytics

Get Free Decoration Design & Latest Price & Coupon,Welcome To Login To Become Our Member