Frosty Carrina Quartz 5141 is really charming, and suit for kitchen countertop,welcome to inquiry!
Our quartz advantages:
1) Our pressing machine is 80 tons, the weight is heavy enough to make sure low water absorption.
2) Medium-high heat solidify (80℃-90℃) to make sure heat enough, therefore glue melt and bled into pores.
3) We use OT curing agent to make it, the cost is 6 times higher than other cheaper curing agent.
4) Coupling Agent is used to make sure high adhesiveness for the quartz&glue.
5) Never Calcium. SGS test report is available for some of our most popular colors.
|Color||Super White with Vein||Material||Artificial Stone|
|Popular size||Kitchen Countertop||24"x96"-108", 26"x96"-108", 28"x96"-108", 28"x96"-108", etc.|
|Countertop Peninsula||36"/39"/28" x 78", etc.|
|Countertop Island:||36"x84", 36"x96", 36"x108", etc.|
|Countertop Snack Bar||12"x96", 16"x96", 108"x18", etc.|
|Bathroom Vanity top||25"X22" ,31"x22", 37"X22" , 49"X22 ,61"X22" with /without Ceramic sink., etc.|
|Thickness: 3/4", 1 1/5", 2cm ,2.5cm, 2cm+2cm, 3cm etc.|
|Edge Processing||Eased,Beveled, saw cut , natural, rough, etc.|
|Quality Guarantee||Size different +-1mm, Polished degree 80-90C|
1. Q: Are you a real factory?
A: Yeyang Stone started with granite factory in 1993, and evolved in export since 2008. We widen our product category by fabricating quartz and marble since 2011, now we own 3 factories by ourself. As a big family business, we also supported by near 20 related factories to better support customer's bidding.
2. Q: Where is your factory?
A: Yeyang Stone has 3 factories, among them 2 for quartz & granite countertop fabrication located in Nan'an Quanzhou (near to Xiamen) and 1 for marble fabrication located in Nantong Jiangsu (near to Shanghai).
3. Q: Where is your shipping port?
A: Xiamen or Nantong.
4. Q: Do you offer OEM service?
A: Of course. Our marble factory equipped with Keda brand cutting saw that can cut 1 cm thick slabs, and Jinyow brand auto-polish machines to polish marble surface 100 degree up. Many customers carry Italian marble blocks to our factory to cut and polish.
5. Q: Do you offer samples?
A: We offer free samples while customer pay express cost.
6. Q: Except marble & granite & quartz, what else products you can supply?
A: Many of our countertop customers would like to buy sinks directly from us. To better support their business, we cooperate with several long-term suppliers to offer stainless sinks and ceramic sinks. Anti-dumping duty for stainless sinks is only 4.29% from our suppliers.